Friends Virtual AGM – 13th May 2020 – 5.00pm
Due to the current lock-down in South Africa because of the Corona Virus, your management committee has decided to host this year’s AGM as a Virtual AGM. We will have available a Video Conferencing facility – Zoom – for those wanting to join the AGM remotely. Those who do not wish to join via Video Conferencing, you will receive the annual reports ahead of the AGM for comment and acceptance.
Please email us if you will be joining the AGM via Video Conferencing by 30th April 2020. The link to Zoom will be sent to those wishing to attend via Video Conferencing by return.
- Introduction to the Video Conference AGM by Nuno de Sousa
- Welcome from the Chairman
- Chairman’s Report – questions
- Financial Report including the annual financial statement – questions
- Present Committee
- Any new nominations
- Nomination of the new committee – Reserve Manager
Friends of the Helderberg Nature Reserve
NPO No. 062-777-NPO
Verster Avenue • P O Box 2075 •
Somerset West • 7129
Phone/Fax: (021) 851-4060